gotta go for a bit, few items to sell

aquarius77

¡ Viva la revolución!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
499
Reaction score
2
Location
Highland Il
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im getting out for a bit and id like to sell off some equipment.

I have an aqua c ev 150 skimmer and pump 70$
Maxijets 10 a piece or 2 for 15$. 6 available
korilla 4 20$
TLF phosban reactor 15$
I also have another phos/carbon reactor made by ViaAqua 10$

30g breeder drilled upper right corner for overflow 50$


It sucks but i just cant afford to stay in right now. msg me here or feel free to call me 618-406-8638 I am in the saint louis area
 
4x1200 and 2x900's Plus I have one that has the mod on it with 2 props if youd be interested in that.
 
how much ship to 11230? interested in TLF phos reactor and koralia 4
 
Hungriee, youd be 4th in line for the k4 but id ship you the reactor itself if you wanted.
 
I also have a Milwaukee (mr100atc) Refract with the pinpoint fluid to calibrate it with. In good condition with case and fluid for 30$
 
Thanks Hyper. Hey, if thats your sister in your avatar tell her you know a good guy for her!!!:haha:
 
Any MJ1200s left? I'll take all 4 or 2, depending on what's available. Got Paypal ready!
 
Ohhhhhhhh........that "crooks." LOL!!! Nevermind my reply in PMs. haha!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new