• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

gotta go with Cmcneil

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

GR808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My experience with Chris....... absolutely wonderful!!! 1smile1
Everything went flawlessly. The packing was incredibly sound, triple bagged and stuffed with peanuts all in foam insulated packing. Items arrived when stated and I'm sure it's probably the longest trip they'll ever take. Chris had checked with me after fragging and made sure that I liked the wysiwyg. He's honest, frags are huge, and you will not be disappointed. you will never know, you could find a very good surprise in your box too.
would I buy from Chris again.... absolutely yes!!! 1smile1

cmcneil

coral junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the positive feedback,I'm very happy everything made it in tact.anytime you ship from Florida in the summer it is risky but it is possible.I'm glad your happy with the transaction and hope to do business with you again in the future.

Chris

Last edited:

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.8%
Back