Gotzkills 171 Reef Ambition! :D

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1400884788.058576.jpg
so I switched up how I'm hanging my lights but here their are before I put them up. Soon to wrap it in carbon fiber vinyl for a solid modern look.
 
Snapchat-20140703015800.jpg
Snapchat-20140703020613.jpg


a little preview of the sump plumbing coming later next week! :) Sump made by NextReef really great quality and customer service.
 
Very nice!
 
Forward to continuing. Panel for fixtures impressive!
 
Snapchat-20140718090746.jpg
Snapchat-20140718073207.jpg
Snapchat-20140718090635 - Copy.jpg
added some lights to the sump area, also setup the ATO, plumbing should be done next weekend if shipping comes in on time.
 
So I did the plumbing and so far no leaks.
plumbing 2.jpg

sorry for the slanted shot.
 
Here is a better shot.
 

Attachments

  • 1406682197412.jpg
    1406682197412.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 160
Snapchat-20141002104112.jpg
update going to mount the canopy this weekend and hopefully get it wet also did the aquascape left a piece of paper for size comparison,
Snapchat-20141002104731.jpg
 
Dang! I think your sump is prettier than my reef! LOL
 
so far everything is working great just filtering through socks to get dust and little particles removed. Any suggestions on doing this faster? tank has been cloudy for 2 days or so now lol
 
Snapchat-4528391897364252573.jpg Snapchat-6136593910451286952.jpg A little update got about 20 monti's and a few sps. And 4 soft corals. Sorry for the bad pic, and one madarine dragnet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new