Grab The ReefBot ReefKeeper Bundle at a Steal!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Weekend (2).gif
We're thrilled to announce our exclusive Ultimate Reefkeeper Bundle, featuring the ReefBot Lab with 3 years' worth of consumables for an unbeatable price of only $1,499!

fffffff.jpg
What's Included in the Bundle?

- ReefBot Lab: The ultimate and only true all-in-one water tester for marine and freshwater tanks.
- 3 Years' Worth of replacement syringes and needles: providing up to 4,000 tests!
- 20 60ml Vials: Hassle-free testing with ample vials for reagent swapping.
- 12 Meters of Prepared Silicon Tubes: Keep your setup organized and efficient.
- Additional Pump Head, Filters, Vial Stickers, and Stirrer Magnets: Everything you need for seamless testing.

DSC_2751.jpg
Latest Upgrades and Features:

- Volume 6 ReefBot Lab: Experience the latest enhancements, including a new stirrer motor for maximum stirring efficiency and a new photometer for precise color readings.
- Hassle-Free Testing: Never miss a reading or worry about manual testing again – the ReefBot Lab does it all for you!

Limited-Time Offer:
For a limited time, the Ultimate Reefkeeper Bundle is available for just $1,499 – saving you $1,000 off the original price of $2,499! Don't miss out on this incredible deal – secure your bundle today before the offer expires!

Where to Find the Bundle:
You can purchase the Ultimate Reefkeeper Bundle directly from our website. Hurry – this offer won't last long!

Don't miss this opportunity to streamline your aquarium maintenance and enjoy hassle-free testing with the ReefBot Lab. Get your bundle today and take the first step towards aquarium perfection!

Happy reefkeeping!

jemichboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello, I should be getting my Reefbot This Thursday. I was wondering if it's possible to extend the sample line by about 3 feet ?

OP
OP
Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello, I should be getting my Reefbot This Thursday. I was wondering if it's possible to extend the sample line by about 3 feet ?
Hello, the sample line provided is around 7 feet, although you can extend it, but we do not recommend that for optimal performance.

Make sure to calibrate the chambers properly after extending the tubes.

jemichboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello, the sample line provided is around 7 feet, although you can extend it, but we do not recommend that for optimal performance.

Make sure to calibrate the chambers properly after extending the tubes.
Thank you for the reply , I will be sure to calibrate the chambers. what tubing do you suggest

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back