"Grafted" Tyree Orange Setosa

GonnaNeedABiggerTank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2016
Messages
331
Reaction score
125
Location
Suffolk County, New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought id share my piece,
0ad2fc944a4dac3b38bffee65c7051d6.jpg
 
Interesting... any idea what that was grafted with? I didn't think there was a green setosa and I looked and couldn't find anything so I guess it must be grafted with some other species.
 
Interesting... any idea what that was grafted with? I didn't think there was a green setosa and I looked and couldn't find anything so I guess it must be grafted with some other species.
Not sure no green montis of any sort in the tank closest is my forest fire with green base. Steve said it may be a first.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new