• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Grandi's palys

How many you need?

74A7FF18-1414-447C-AF2B-99CB6107ADB9.jpeg
 
Where in Florida are you
 
Just took this pic. Bad one theres 14 heads on that 3” disk. That work?

D5C52DA0-6ED4-4553-AE24-7BBEFF7B8877.jpeg
 
I’ll take a better pic tomorrow when they are open. I am getting ready to break my main display down so we can move. Send me your address. If you pay for the shipping I’ll send to you. I can ship Wednesday for a Thursday delivery. Shipping cost only. I have a bunch.
 
Looks better this morning

7910126C-93E7-466A-8CEC-BE56A472615D.jpeg
 
looks like the shipping is $14.53 have to check the box size, make sure it's correct. Do you want your Cell and Email on the info, you'll get notifications.

I'll get exact box size and confirm price to ship tomorrow.
 
Ok. I’ll send you update in a few
 
How are the polys?
 
Great. Glad to see they are
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new