• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Grape Caulerpa Algae $18 shipped.

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishview
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishview

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
663
Reaction score
61
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have some Grape Caulerpa for sale. You are getting about a cup of algae.

It will be shipped via USPS priority mail.

C.%20racemosa_(BG).jpg


Thanks,
Peter
 
You will get a shipping discount if getting dragon breath algae.
 
I also have chaeto if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Peter
 
I would like some grape caulerpa I'm new here I guess you can pm me
 
all grape algae sold. Dragon's breath still available.

Thanks,
Peter
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new