Great buying experience with @p@blo

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef lover
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
14,294
Reaction score
43,579
Location
new york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my order of pulsing sinularia, Ruby red xenia and green nepethea from p@blo at marine farmers! Well packaged and in great condition! Would highly recommend them!! Thanks again for the new additions to the softy collection! Will post pics when they've opened up!
 
Just got my order of pulsing sinularia, Ruby red xenia and green nepethea from p@blo at marine farmers! Well packaged and in great condition! Would highly recommend them!! Thanks again for the new additions to the softy collection! Will post pics when they've opened up!
I just checked out marine farmers.com and they do show a picture of a light pinkish Xenia but I don’t see a ruby red Xenia. Is your ruby red pulsing Xenia really a ruby red color? That would be a first for me as I’ve never seen that before.
 
Hard to get a pic to show its true color...but its definately red....and seems to be growing as a colony and not spreading...ill grab a pic when lights ramp up....
 
Hard to get a pic to show its true color...but its definately red....and seems to be growing as a colony and not spreading...ill grab a pic when lights ramp up....
Awesome, it must be that nice. Is it ‘pulsing’ Xenia by chance?
 
Last edited:
I do see a slight random pulse on the polyps but nothing consistent like the pulsing variety...these pics this morning with samsung. No filter iso 200 wb adjusted to 94k.
20180805_084810.jpg
20180805_084929.jpg
 
I like that red hue. That’s more than a frag so it must be a really fast grower. I’m going to get some from your friend at Coral farmer. Thanks!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new