Great customer service from TSA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I've recently done about half a grand's worth of business with Top Shelf Aquatics. Being a relatively new reefer, this is easily the most I've ever spent with a coral vendor.

So what has me so happy with their service? Well, unfortunately in my first order with them, my PC Rainbow frag was DOA, and my WWC Yellow tips frag bleached out within 24 hours. Having never dealt with DOA/quick death live goods before, I was not sure what to expect when contacting TSA.

I sent TSA pictures of both pieces. Within 30 minutes, they responded. Not sure who there I communicated with, but they were apologetic about the DOA pieces (though I think it was likely more due to shipping stress than anything they did), and informed me they would replace the pieces with my next order.

I recently placed a follow-up order with them for an ORA Red Planet acro, and a philosopher's stone mushroom. As promised, the replacement Yellow Tips and PC Rainbow where included with the package. What really pleasantly surprised me was that they hooked me up with extra large (~2 inch) frags for the replacement. The yellow tips is even fully encrusted on the plug.

My 32 gallon Biocube is more than full now, as some frags are having to reside on a frag rack, but when I have my Reefer 425 XL fully set up in a month or two and it's ready for more coral, I will certainly do business with them again.

-Mike

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you for the kind words Mike! Cant wait to see them as mini colonies soon!

Back