• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ACRO Packs for sale

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Robs Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
765
Reaction score
1,751
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have 2 packs for sale

1000021210-01.jpeg

Pack 1 L to R
MC Prom Queen
TSA Rainbow Fusion
TGC Cherry Bomb
Oregon Tort
TSA Bill Murray
Jason Fox Flame
$500 Shipped

1000021206-01.jpeg

Pack 2 L to R
RRA Ultimate Orange Passion
VIvid White Zombie
TSA Rainbow Fusion
TGC Cherry Bomb
RMF Superman Stag
Oregon Tort
$550 Shipped

Standard DOA Applies, if DOA, send me a pic of coral within 1 hour of delivery in original unopened container. I will replace and send a new coral. Not responsible for acts of god, I ship well and always keep track of the weather, if it's not favorable to ship, I will not ship. Also, I ONLY ship on Wednesdays.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new