• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great experience with ideath!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Ling_Thing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to thank @iDeath for a great smooth transaction and all corals came in bright and healthy and well packed. Will recommend him to anyone for great corals at a great price!!

HomeReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also a great experience with iDeath. Open communication, shipped and sent tracking number exactly when he said he would, corals arrived well packed and the bags were even sealed and labeled. The best part, more than fair pricing to share with other hobbyist. Definitely recommend!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back