Great experience with Kessil's tech support and RMA!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriDroid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,707
Reaction score
2,312
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my three A160WE went bad. The lights are basically brand new, only been running for a few days at this point. The 0-10V output on one of them was sending out weird voltages. It would cause any lights downstream from it to be a different color and the white LEDs to flicker. I reached out to them via email and heard back early the next morning with a bunch of troubleshooting tips and things to try. I basically found it myself though, playing with the light configurations when it clicked that the output was bad.

I was able to resolve it by moving that light to the end of the chain, so it's output isn't used. I told them that I still wanted that light replaced since it wasn't right. They agreed and get me setup with RMA. RMA is sending out a new light with a return label so that I don't have to be without a light while I wait for the new one.

I basically want to give a shout out to them and their customer service/support team. It was very nice to be able to deal with someone and get me issue resolved quickly without having to "fight" for warranty items. Too many people complain in the internet and not enough give credit when credit is due!
 
YES!

Kessils tech support is great! They can remote into your lights and fix issues!

Glad to hear you had a good experience!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new