Great Experience with Reef Beauties

Icky Nicky

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
130
Reaction score
145
Location
Detroit
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
I just wanted to share what an awesome experience I had with Reef Beauties

These guys were awesome, I ordered my 3rd and most recent blue ribbon eel from them and they did awesome. He arrived alive, alert, and active, his water was clear and was greatly packed to stay at temperature in the largest snowstorm of the year. He was on my door less than 16 hours after he was sent out from the other side of the country. Their prices are great, and they are very responsive and helpful via email. They have great guarantee policies. And the best part? He ate frozen food only 5 hours after I had him out of the bag. Looking over their website they have a great selection and great prices, I would definitely recommend doing business with these guys!

Below I'll link some pictures/videos of the new guy


 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new