Great Experience!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ghostweim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My local options are pretty limited for livestock so I rely heavily on reviews for online shops - all the positive comments for Cultivated Reef are spot on!

I had my eye on a BTA from them and pulled the trigger early this week. They did not disappoint. Great communication, the BTA was packaged wonderfully, and it exceeded my expectations. I was expecting a small piece and was wowed to see how large it was (estimate at over 4" fully opened). The photo is from when I first placed in in my tank.

Now, let's hope my clowns take to the new guy in town and leave my poor duncans alone.

Thanks for the great experience!

IMG_6161.HEIC.jpeg

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My local options are pretty limited for livestock so I rely heavily on reviews for online shops - all the positive comments for Cultivated Reef are spot on!

I had my eye on a BTA from them and pulled the trigger early this week. They did not disappoint. Great communication, the BTA was packaged wonderfully, and it exceeded my expectations. I was expecting a small piece and was wowed to see how large it was (estimate at over 4" fully opened). The photo is from when I first placed in in my tank.

Now, let's hope my clowns take to the new guy in town and leave my poor duncans alone.

Thanks for the great experience!

IMG_6161.HEIC.jpeg
Thank you for the positive post!!! :)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 136 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.9%
Back