Ocean Devotion A+++

  • Thread starter Thread starter MR294
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MR294

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
93
Reaction score
84
Location
VA
Picked up a small, quarantined gem tang from Ocean Devotion, and it was a great experience. Adam had great communication and found the exact fish I wanted, he even held it for an extra week prior to shipping while I was on vacation. Fish arrived well packed and was alert and swimming in the bag. After acclimation it was out and about exploring the tank and taking frozen mysis within minutes. I wouldn't hesitate to order from Adam again.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new