Great Experiences With Coral Stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter 13rodo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

13rodo

Lord of the Reefs
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Messages
825
Reaction score
1,231
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
I just wanted to give some love to @Coral Stop! I've placed a couple orders now with them (a few sps, lps, and zoas) and they've both been fantastic! The plugs are clean and the corals have all been healthy. For the prices, I'd expect a lot less honestly. This is a great place to grab some high end corals on a budget!
 
I just wanted to give some love to @Coral Stop! I've placed a couple orders now with them (a few sps, lps, and zoas) and they've both been fantastic! The plugs are clean and the corals have all been healthy. For the prices, I'd expect a lot less honestly. This is a great place to grab some high end corals on a budget!
Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate the feedback!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new