Great first experience with Unique Corals

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
11
Location
Knoxville, TN
I picked up a frag of their fascination Favia, which one of nicest Favias I've seen. The favia looks way better in person definitely no photo shopping going on. Great service. Fast and cheap shipping. They even added a freebies even though I only bought one frag. Thanks Unique! I highly recommend these guys!
 
Justin,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate your business and your feedback. we are constantly trying to improve our business in every way possible, and we pledge to continue to do everything possible to earn your confidence! Nothing is more important to us than our customers, and we are happy to be of service.

Warm Regards,

Scott Fellman and Joseph Caparatta
Unique Corals
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new