Great Job TG

Fury808

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2024
Messages
251
Reaction score
169
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got another shipment of corals from Tidal Gardens. Everything is beautiful and perfectly packaged. Love working with them to build mtmy reef.

572f6fbb-c37b-4151-a04f-3303ce7a7eeb.jpg fdd70c9b-5071-4777-a353-c1221a19bdf9.jpg 7f124d2e-a709-4d3a-b574-c9520e5037fd.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new