• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great Service at AlgaeBarn!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

DSmithZ28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is all too often we hear bad things about companies but rarely good things. So I wanted to take a minute and give a shout out to AlgaeBarn for going the extra mile to help me out. They don't just say they care about the pods in your tank they mean it. Thanks to AlgaeBarn for looking out for us! Please support them should you ever need pods.

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol funny im about due for my next order soon. Pods are doing amazing and my green manderin is fat and happy. Thank you AlgaeBarn.

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How often do you reorder?
Not very often. I took advantage of a deal and my pods are good. I need some fresh phyto though i keep refrigerated but id rather not risk it. I usually order combos 5280?? W/ phyto every 1-2 months

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very happy with my purchase as well. The sponges and coral are also happy with it!

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow! Thank you all very much for the great reviews and comments here, they made our whole week! We will share the comments in this thread with our entire team to help keep us motivated. Truly thankful to have such wonderful and supportive customers, we do it all for you!

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was also very happy with my algaebarn order, they had some really good specials a few weeks ago and I have a ton of pods now!
20171005_130335.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 82 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back