Great Shipment from Cherry Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Renton777
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Renton777

Polyp Nipper
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
903
Reaction score
1,988
Location
Fairview Park
Back in April I made a nice trip up to Cherry Corals and came home with some nice pieces. This time I ordered a few hammers and had them shipped. Everything was packed very well and arrived happy and healthy. They even included a free frag of an interesting pink frogspawn which I look forward to seeing how it colors up. Thanks guys! Looking forward to making another trip up your way!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new