• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great shipment from Snipersps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Echidna09
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Echidna09

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
409
Reaction score
200
Location
Sandy, UT
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I worked with Hugo (Snipersps) to get some acans I was interested in. He cut the acans I wanted just for me, packed them well, and even gave me a freebie. Everything looks beautiful and I will definitely buy from him again once I get a little more money.

Here are the pictures of the acans I got from him just a few minutes after putting them in the tank:

Ktar's Bleeding Rainbow:


Solar Flare:


Thank you so much!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new