Great stomatella snail video!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bensadork
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bensadork

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2015
Messages
192
Reaction score
38
Location
Indianapolis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just happened to see this king of the jungle standing up on his back legs on the highest rock doing what Mother Nature told him to do
[video=youtube_share;CKH5Vp2Zla0]http://youtu.be/CKH5Vp2Zla0[/video]
 
Here is another video with the camera in the "proper" horizontal position. I also zoomed out to show off my rocks a little bit.
[video=youtube_share;bJezDQO2inQ]http://youtu.be/bJezDQO2inQ[/video]
 
Last edited:
These are the first videos I've uploaded here. I'm assuming this snail trying to reproduce is a good thing?
 
I saw our Stomatella doing this too and would like to know what they are releasing. Thanks for sharing.
 
pretty cool you well have lots fast I loved mine then I got a wrass and now they gone:( really cool how they can loose there tail like a lizard to
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new