Great transaction with Ambrose Solson

  • Thread starter Thread starter chrfrancis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

chrfrancis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2016
Messages
82
Reaction score
61
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had my first ever member to member coral transaction with @Ambrose Solson. I purchased his last CB Tron Leptoseris and he threw in a CB Flaming Phoenix Monti for free! Both arrived well packaged and alive the day I had asked!

Thanks Ambrose for a great experience!!
 
Sorry @Ambrose Solson, apparently I don't have the "privilege" to start a thread here, so the best I can do is a bump. Hopefully I'll be worthy one day :D Anyways, had an awesome experience buying coral from Ambrose. Frags were double bagged and heat sealed with very little air. Not a single drop of water leaked, unlike packages I get from liveaquaria and other vendors I probably shouldn't name lol. He even included a nice bonus frag, which I actually enjoy. Free frags usually suck! If you're looking for quality coral at fair prices, don't hesitate to buy from Ambrose.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new