• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Green Aussie Torch Frags

Bob2bob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Green Aussie Torch Frags

I have four frags that I cut off of a Green Aussie Torch Colony as it was getting pretty big.

The frags have been cut for about ~6 months and are healed over and growing nicely, they are all nice sized and 1-2 heads with some clear seperation for another head incoming. I'll let buyers pick which one they want of the four I have as marked in the photo on a first come first serve basis and update this post as they are sold. The pic with my hand is of the smallest one in the front and it is already seperating into a second head.

The tentacles are green and the tips are a light purple/pink/white.

Bought the colony from a fellow reefer and am not sure as to the whereabouts before him.

For what it's worth, I put my tank through a round of aiptasia eating nudibranches a while ago and feel strongly that at least that pest is not in my tank. I try and keep it clean.

Strong preference to local pickup BUT if you are willing to walk me through the steps and provide pre-paid postage I suppose I would try shipping though I've never done that before.

Absolutely zero photoshop was used in these photos. I took them using my iPhone 11 and an orange filter on top. I run rapid led coronas and put them on 80% blue and 80% white.

Price per unit: $75.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 4

Last edited:

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back