Green centered cloves with ZOa pox?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wiz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
4,317
Reaction score
2,639
Location
Allenstown nh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a couple of zoa fags that had this. I treated them with furan 2.. most recovered fine one was a little more stubborn and needed to be treated a second week. lost a good amount of the polyps but seems clear now. about 3 days ago I noticed my green centered cloves, all 3 patches of them started to close at weird times. last night I was red lighting as I always do and I noticed the tell-tale yellowish white spots on the stocks of the cloves. is this possible? Is it the same? Should I treat it the same?
 
Did the first furan 2 treatmebt tonight. Hopefully they'll recover. Ill let you know.
 
Did not take befores :-( but this is 4 hours after first treatment. About half the colonies or more are open already. I dipped for 20 mins.
 

Attachments

  • 20150315_205415.jpg
    20150315_205415.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 219
  • PicsArt_1426467917585.jpg
    PicsArt_1426467917585.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 190
  • PicsArt_1426468023580.jpg
    PicsArt_1426468023580.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 253
  • PicsArt_1426467979403.jpg
    PicsArt_1426467979403.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 172
  • 20150315_205332.jpg
    20150315_205332.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 186

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new