Green Coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter roboshark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

roboshark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2015
Messages
157
Reaction score
83
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I got this coral from Petco a few weeks ago for 25 bucks. I’m not exactly sure what it is but I’m thinking it’s a Green Chalice. However the pictures I’ve seen of Chalices don’t have ridges like mine.

I recently got a chalice and two monti caps that don’t resemble this either. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

E6613463-D55D-42EB-9F89-BE063EBE9F42.jpeg 3D84D6E6-17FE-4314-A572-4C7402AA0633.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new