• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Green Glitter Goni $100

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

TidalReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
122
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Available for local pick up! Los Angeles area
727F4724-F467-47C9-B4C1-5387D98573AD.jpeg
 
$80 and $100 frags available! Local pick up LA
5DD309CB-45FC-4FD1-A6B3-A27404C2B343.jpeg
B75E9EC2-2ABF-4417-B151-0E3D23D5B7FE.jpeg
 
$80 Glitter Frags Available
EAD5BF78-D660-4767-96AE-6CD356D3CBF5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new