Green skin polyps

Mohammad.ki

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello pleas can you give me more info about the type of GSP - Green skin polyps i have in my tank skin polyps brawn and top of it green it's stick on pic of rock ,but today i found other type of it in big pices but they told me this differant her hair more shorter and only green and not sticking with rook just a skin they told me you can put it on sand and it will grow and not stick to the rock or sand . Can you tell me the name of it to find it on internet and see the difference between them see in photo my pices look long hair and stick with rock the other one not a skin polyps but similar pleas help me to know the name of it

IMG_7536.jpeg IMG_7540.jpeg

Rugops

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its just GSP with longer polyps. If they feel "happy", I guess they extend out more but it is just GSP.

Pod_01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my GSP, the revue kind I got way back:
1685212502680.jpeg

Over the years the polyps went from short to longer. Not sure if it is flow related or drastic improvement in water care. Also my started to branch over time.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 41 26.5%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 40 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back