Green spotted puffer

NO - JUST RUBY RALLY
Can you post a picture so I'm sure I get the right thing?

I'm going to post some pictures of my puffers furniture tank soon. It's all set up, I'm waiting for it to cycle and make sure all the levels are maintaining, then I'm going to get a little brackish water community set up for him to join after he's been treated for everything he needs to be.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240708_151055_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240708_151055_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 46

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new