• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Green Star Polyps (Central Iowa)

shimps1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
138
Reaction score
82
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With how quickly these grow, it makes me sick to order them online from a store and pay for shipping. Local stores don't have quality coral livestock, so I'm posting here.

If anyone is within a 2 hour drive of Des Moines, Iowa, I can come to you for a frag of some nice, bright green, GSP. Name your price, within reason,. Looking to make a GSP wall on the back of my tank.

Let me know!
 
Don't do that. It will like go out of control. I had it in my like little Evo 13 gallon on the back wall. It literally took over my whole tank. I would not do it if you want to have like a mixed Reef
 
With how quickly these grow, it makes me sick to order them online from a store and pay for shipping. Local stores don't have quality coral livestock, so I'm posting here.

If anyone is within a 2 hour drive of Des Moines, Iowa, I can come to you for a frag of some nice, bright green, GSP. Name your price, within reason,. Looking to make a GSP wall on the back of my tank.

Let me know!
A 1” frag a year ago. That’s all you need.
IMG_0410.jpeg
 
Crazy how fast it grows. I mean it looks cool but when it starts taking over it kind of gets annoying
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new