• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Green tentacle with purple tip frogspawn

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
2,136
Reaction score
2,750
Location
Creston, 44217
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling $10/per head. Will try my best to make double/triple/etc head cuts per request. I have two large colonies that need cut. Without counting, I’d say 20+ heads are for sale. I would consider sell the colonies as a whole.

Local pickup in Creston, OH 44217

Will ship at buyers expense. Average cost is $50. If it is more than that we can talk about it, or reconsider...

Thanks!

4AC1979F-FCED-4B8D-A9A0-D4ED25A464EE.jpeg FF7A9BA5-B159-475A-8B22-255C1C607F3C.jpeg 0A3CA319-AC6C-4AE4-9041-837E01DCCEAF.jpeg
 
Another 14 heads sold

I have about another 10-15 left
 
Selling $10/per head. Will try my best to make double/triple/etc head cuts per request. I have two large colonies that need cut. Without counting, I’d say 20+ heads are for sale. I would consider sell the colonies as a whole.

Local pickup in Creston, OH 44217

Will ship at buyers expense. Average cost is $50. If it is more than that we can talk about it, or reconsider...

Thanks!

4AC1979F-FCED-4B8D-A9A0-D4ED25A464EE.jpeg FF7A9BA5-B159-475A-8B22-255C1C607F3C.jpeg 0A3CA319-AC6C-4AE4-9041-837E01DCCEAF.jpeg
do you ship?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new