green toadstool frag

  • Thread starter Thread starter Millerb415
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’d say it depends on location. Where I am in New Orleans leathers are not very popular and so I don’t see a ton for sale at LFS’s. That being said, my tank is full of neon green toad stools that self propagate. So if you lived near me, I’d give you one for a coupon bucks/trade/free.
 
I’d say it depends on location. Where I am in New Orleans leathers are not very popular and so I don’t see a ton for sale at LFS’s. That being said, my tank is full of neon green toad stools that self propagate. So if you lived near me, I’d give you one for a coupon bucks/trade/free.
lol i have the same issue i just trying to get rid of them my lfs said he buy them off me so people buy them here but dont know the value if im being taken or if it is fair
 
If you’re selling to a LFS remember he has to make a profit off them so he is going to offer you a wholesale price. If you are selling to individuals you can get a better dollar value per frag. Worse comes to worse, trade your LFS for stock you want. You will probably end up better off that way and getting more value per frag…plus stuff you want so it’s a win win. I trade zoa and paly frags all the time and end up with some neat pieces. I traded 8 assorted palys for this neat Favia and neon green Kenya tree a few days ago.
image.jpg
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new