green toadstool frag

Bpones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d say it depends on location. Where I am in New Orleans leathers are not very popular and so I don’t see a ton for sale at LFS’s. That being said, my tank is full of neon green toad stools that self propagate. So if you lived near me, I’d give you one for a coupon bucks/trade/free.

OP
OP
M

Millerb415

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d say it depends on location. Where I am in New Orleans leathers are not very popular and so I don’t see a ton for sale at LFS’s. That being said, my tank is full of neon green toad stools that self propagate. So if you lived near me, I’d give you one for a coupon bucks/trade/free.
lol i have the same issue i just trying to get rid of them my lfs said he buy them off me so people buy them here but dont know the value if im being taken or if it is fair

19Mateo83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you’re selling to a LFS remember he has to make a profit off them so he is going to offer you a wholesale price. If you are selling to individuals you can get a better dollar value per frag. Worse comes to worse, trade your LFS for stock you want. You will probably end up better off that way and getting more value per frag…plus stuff you want so it’s a win win. I trade zoa and paly frags all the time and end up with some neat pieces. I traded 8 assorted palys for this neat Favia and neon green Kenya tree a few days ago.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 110 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back