Green with purple tips ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter cbear44
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cbear44

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2016
Messages
115
Reaction score
76
Location
Ann Arbor Mi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help with ID? Sorry for the blue but the tips are purple-ish and flesh a dark green. New frag and I'm not seeing much PE. Moved to lower light to see if that helps acclimatize.

BCkl0TS.jpg

INoH6Nd.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new