Greetings and a bit about me!

455Cutlassdave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is David and I live in Panama City, Fl. I've been into reef keeping on and off for several years and a few months ago dipped my toe back in with a 32 gallon bio cube that was given to me. I am into lots of fun stuff, I farm, keeps bees, scuba dive, custom woodworking, and am a big DIY guy.

We are currently building a new home that will one day soon have a large mixed reef.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is David and I live in Panama City, Fl. I've been into reef keeping on and off for several years and a few months ago dipped my toe back in with a 32 gallon bio cube that was given to me. I am into lots of fun stuff, I farm, keeps bees, scuba dive, custom woodworking, and am a big DIY guy.

We are currently building a new home that will one day soon have a large mixed reef.
When that happens make sure to have a build thread

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome 455cutlassdave,
Sounds like you need a hobby like reefing to keep you busy.

OP
OP
455Cutlassdave

455Cutlassdave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When that happens make sure to have a build thread
I plan to! I am leaning towards a 7x2x2 plywood. I built a wood shop on our new property and build cabinets and furniture ect as projects. I know I could do a heck of a job on a plywood and stand.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Another Floridian! Although you are so close to Alabama up there that you have actual seasons... so does that count? What fun to build a house around a tank... enjoy enjoy!!! Welcome to the fishy family!!
alligator waiting GIF by Swamp People

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%

Back