Greetings and Salutations

  • Thread starter Thread starter RiverRat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RiverRat

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
272
Reaction score
4
Location
Saugus, MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone....I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Adam and I am from Massachusetts. I have recently upgraded from a 55 gallon (all HOB equipment) fish only tank to a 110 gallon mixed reef tank (w/ a 40 gallon sump refugium). I look forward to participating in this great forum.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!! Where are the pics? :bigsmile:
 
Welcome to R2R!! Where are the pics? :bigsmile:
Haha here is a picture of my 110 gallon when it was very young (I will see if I can get my camera working for some updated pictures with the eye candy) please excuse the dirty glass
100_0544.jpg
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new