Greetings and Salutations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raptor72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Raptor72

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
874
Reaction score
609
Location
Southern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checking in from Southern Arizona. I have a 125 gal SW that is 6 mo. old. Before that I kept FW for about 25 yrs. I'm eager to learn more and more about this other side of fishkeeping. I originally lived off the coast in central CA, so this is my way off being closer to home.
 
%
skinz78-albums-reef2reef-user-pics-picture17368-user2-pic84-1253252621.gif


I'd love to see some pic's of your tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new