Greetings from a Nano enthusiast

Joining Welcome Home GIF

Welcome! There’s a lot of active nano tanks here!
 
Hello everyone. Having just discovered this website and community. I hope it is as useful as it seems. Lots of reading up on new topics and new science.

I have been out of the industry for several years, but have plenty of years keeping reefs from various sizes up through several hundred gallons. Now I find myself with a new challenge! After inheriting a 3.7 Gal Imiganarium? from the manager at my local dive shop, its on the workbench, and running away.

A few pieces of "live" rock, and a bi-color blenny who has the whole shop trained to feed him - definitely a dramatic fish. Its been running for several months, and the algae is starting to stick.

So far everyone is happy, and I am looking forward to the challenge of keeping this water quality high, upgrading the lighting, and just maybe, in the near future, seeing if I can keep a mushroom or something alive!

Looking forward to learning more about the current state of nano/pico keeping.
I have a nano as well! I love it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new