Greetings from Grand Rapids, MI

nicklees12

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
12
Location
Ada
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to meet everyone. I am back in the hobby after being out for 20 years. I am living in a 5th Wheel and have started a small reef in a 20-gallon long.

Would love to hear from anyone who has tried to live on the road with a tank.

Nick
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Nice to meet everyone. I am back in the hobby after being out for 20 years. I am living in a 5th Wheel and have started a small reef in a 20-gallon long.

Would love to hear from anyone who has tried to live on the road with a tank.

Nick
Welcome to R2R!

Having a tank in a 5th wheel sounds challenging, but neat. I would think you'd need a very good way to secure it, and while driving a tight fitting lid.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome! I’ve never lived in a fifth wheel, but we camp a lot during summer and I always miss my tank. I’ve been out of the hobby for a while myself and will be starting up a new tank over the next week.
I find it fascinating that you’re starting one and I can’t wait to follow your progress. 🐟🐠
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new