Greetings from Ireland!

I am new to the reef world😁 and I'm in the process of setting up my very first 78 litre saltwater tank.
I have found many useful information on R2R which helped me a lot to plan my first steps so thank you all for sharing your experiences.
I built a mini aquascape using marco rock and glue; this is currently being soaked in RO water till after Easter. Then I will launch the aquarium (I feel like I'm a kid waiting for Xmas...)
I will use CaribSea Arag alive special grade sand, maybe I will also add in a small piece of live rock, and I will cycle the tank using the Red Sea Mature Reef starter kit.
Welcome to the forums!
 
AaaR2R2.gif


Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello & welcome!
IMG_5100.png
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new