Greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia

Thanks everyone; I'll be posting pics of the tank soon enough (re-arranging the sump to make room for the Donovan Destroyer) - here is a recent link to the "fish street" here in Jakarta.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let's see some tank pics! :)
 
Would love to have your ocean in my backyard !!!

 
Welcome to the REEF!!
 
tenor (2).gif

Ok I got to know is that picture real?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new