Greetings from Jensen Beach Florida!!

Jensen Beach! I used to go there all the time as a kid visiting my grandparents in Port St Lucie. I used to LOVE checking out the dolphins from the causeways and bridges heading towards A1A and Stuart.

Welcome to the party.

Same lol!

Welcome Mark :D
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome!

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Nice tank, thanks for sharing! I love the modern look! :)
 
Beautiful Tank!! Liking these cylinders more and More.

 
Welcome to R2R! I’m just down the road HSL. I get a lot of frags from Carl at Fintastic

Awsome, I get 90% of my stuff from Carl.
I also do glass scratch removal on tanks for him, Joe, and many customers. [emoji4]
 
Have you tried looking for a door on eBay or going to one of the custom acrylic makers that advertise on R2R and have them make one for you?
I’m going to go with acrylic. Curved glass is soooo expensive to have custom made. Thanks for the input.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new