Greetings from Mandville!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vikelf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vikelf

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Mandeville, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I have 125g Mixed Reef tank supplied with 4 20L tanks with Macro Algae.

I'm using the "eco" method. The tank is 1year old now and it has lots more stuff in it.

Tank
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpIAChuW4Kw[/YOUTUBE]

Macro Algae
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzF3XQuPkZo[/YOUTUBE]

Corals
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1n5zWZgGls[/YOUTUBE]

Just starting out, and I am in the process of building a DIY Plywood aquarium (planning stages).
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new