Greetings from Maryland

CamoFan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Messages
332
Reaction score
201
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Nightshift worker here. Been using R2R now for a year or so but has always been through google result. Finally decided to setup an account since I figure there's a larger knowledge base here than reddit. Been keeping a FOWLR tank now for the past 3-5 years but am knuckling down for corals. Hope I learn a lot!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Good morning! Nightshift worker here. Been using R2R now for a year or so but has always been through google result. Finally decided to setup an account since I figure there's a larger knowledge base here than reddit. Been keeping a FOWLR tank now for the past 3-5 years but am knuckling down for corals. Hope I learn a lot!
Welcome, welcome! Frederick County represent! Whereabouts are you from? Welcome to R2R, looking forward to seeing your future build thread!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new