Greetings from North Fla.

bluewaterbruce

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Orange Park Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I am one of those guys who have always had saltwater tank or reef tank around for most of their life. At 45, I can say I have seen alot in the hobby. Not that I am a wealth of information. I am always interested in advancement in technology to make my sps tank thrive. Currently I have 2 systems a sps and lps 54 corner, and just little 14 biocube softies only. Getting ready to set up a 90 sps. I am very interested in great lighting but not breaking the bank to get it.
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R! Got pics? :)
 
Welcome! I'm in north florida too! Let's see some tank pics!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to R2R! Always good to get another sps guy on board!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new