Greetings from Omaha.

WestOhooligan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2011
Messages
75
Reaction score
29
Location
New York, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Name is Brian. Been reefing for about 5 years. Started with a little 2.5 and some ricordeas. Had a 20H running for about 3.5 years that went through many changes from HOB hell to overflow and a sump.

I currently have a 40b SPS dominated reef that I moved livestock and corals over to last year when we bought our house and also am working on breeding clowns. I have an onyx perc x ocellaris male that I have 1 surviving fry from.

My 40b display has a pair of percs, YT damsel, black strip chromis, green chromis, dragon goby, PJ cardinal pair, royal gramma, various SPS, some zoas, various inverts. I'm sure I'm leaving some out!

Here is a very compressed HDR photo from my mobile:

6973689938_07f33455ce_b.jpg
 
That is a beautiful tank! Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Nice looking tank with some good-sized SPS! Welcome to the site.
 
Hey Brian

Great looking tank Welcome to R2R!!


Sent from my iPhone 4S
using Tapatalk
 
Greetings Brian and welcome to R2R! Beautiful tank and thanks for sharing!

M&T
 
Nice tank Brian! I love the look of it. Feel free to post more pics I love them:)
 
Gorgeous tank!! Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new