Welcome
Uc Santa Cruz Swimming GIF by University of California

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Edward, and I currently own a 20-gallon reef tank. I started with freshwater fish like tetra and betta, but my friends introduced me to marine fish and now I'm hooked, my favorite fish being the Blue-Spotted Jawfish and the Black Tang. My 20-gallon currently houses the following:

-1 Blue-Spotted Jawfish
-1 Lemonpeel x Blacktail Angelfish
-2 Snow Onyx Clownfish
-1 Mandarinfish

Corals/Anemones include:

Bubble-tip Anemones
Zoanthids
Mushroom Corals
GSP
Euphyllia
Acan Corals
Hi Edward and Welcome!

Glad you joined. I also love blue spotted jawfish and that is some of what got me to return to hobby about 10 months ago... and yet no jawfish as tank plans changed on me. Did get undergravel filter plates in case I take this tank that direction in future. I've had a yellow headed jawfish years ago and LOVED its personality so much that the only thing better would be put blue spots on it.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back