Greetings from SW La.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aqua Amie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aqua Amie

no newbie here
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2010
Messages
52
Reaction score
2
Location
SW Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings from SW La.**PICS ADDED**

Hey everyone! Glad to be part of R2R...love the friendly and encouraging atmosphere in most threads. I've had SW tanks for 15 years now....if you ask what I currently have, I will reply with, "what do I currently not have" :wink:
Love to hand feed my many eels, sharks, and rays, watching my jellies and ponies, and enjoying my large coral system. I look forward to getting to know the members here, and will certainly be seeking to expand my knowledge in the near future. Been lurking for a awhile and figured it was time to introduce myself :angel:
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R! Sounds like you have quite a collection. We love pics! :-)
 
Here are a few quick pics...I will also place the clam pics in the correct folder...may need to reassign others as well...??

Enjoy!

7" Derasa and my 6" Tuamotu Maxima--still gaping a little but looking better
P4050752.jpg


Close up of the Tuamotu
P4050753.jpg


Brazilian Seahorse---forgive the blurriness
P4050757.jpg

P4050759.jpg


Tiger Stripe Seahorse
P4050764.jpg


Jellies:bigsmile: have quite a few, but they are really hard to photograph, and catch them flashing
P4050778.jpg


Thanks for looking and the warm welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new