Greetings from the desert

1778800049993.gif

Welcome!
 
We were able to aquire a 5/8" plywood board with a defect for 70% off its price at Home Depot, and they even cut it for us. Fits snug into the shelving. I also sprayed white epoxy sealant on it to waterproof it. I think now I can finally stop worrying about it just failing on me one day. Cost us $7 for the board and $25 for the can of epoxy
 

Attachments

  • 17791429554093171213391813249204.jpg
    17791429554093171213391813249204.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 25
Also I plan to keep a flame scallop in here so I dont want the skimmer taking all particulates out of the water,

Welcome. Flame scallops can be challenging for experienced reefers and even many of those don't survive. It's not something I would recommend.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new