Greetings from the high desert

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moll¥
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
02371105-4DD1-466C-A9FA-A0B9700FE117.jpeg
 
Welcome!!! Be interesting to read your thread on the changes you've seen since your last tank
Thanks! It appears that almost everything has changed,I guess I can throw away all my bio-balls! Maybe use them for cat toys?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new