Greetings from the Jersey Shore

Hello all. I am Drew, and I have a fish problem. Been obsessed with fish and the underwater world in general for as long as I can remember. One of my earliest memories is helping my dad with his 55 gallon tank, and I did such a great job he got me my own tank, with ironically the same maintence schedule. I’m 51 now and have had fish almost all the years in between. I have had nearly everything you can keep in 90 gallons or less in FW, and 3 years ago I began my reef journey. I started with a 24 gallon AIO, then grabbed a 55 corner with a sump off Craigs list, and about a year ago I combined those 2 systems into a 210 gallon system. It still amazes me how different sw is from fw.

Aside from the reef, which is mostly fish and some baby corals, I have a planted and CO2 injected South American system, and an Mbuna system. I live in Ocean County not far from Atlantic City. See you all around…
Howdy!
 
Welcome to R2R Drew
background.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new